Midfile Optimizer XI for Genos

Moderatoren: Andy, Victor

Antworten
Jos

Midfile Optimizer XI for Genos

Beitrag von Jos » 10.03.2020, 12:41

Hi,if I select the Genos Vocal Harmony - Vocal harmony with the choices between P1 - P6, I select the P1, there you find different vocal harmonys,if I select one of these vocal harmonys, at the start you have the standard values, if I change these values to my choice ,I save this midi song..ready.BUT...when I recall or open this saved midi song, the values that I changed in this vocal harmony are back in the standard values.It happens ONLY in the P1 selection.With the P2 till P6 the changed values stayed changed but not in the P1 vocal harmonys.Can that problem fix it? THX, Jos

Victor
Site Admin

Re: Midfile Optimizer XI for Genos

Beitrag von Victor » 10.03.2020, 13:56

Hello Jos,

please be more specific.

Thanks,
Victor

Jos

Beitrag von Jos » 11.03.2020, 23:05

If you go in the VH mode to make a choice to an effect on the mic,You can make a choice between P1,P2,P3..etc..till P6.All the voice singer effects in P1,when I select one of them..if I change the values and save this song and I recaal or open the saved song ,the values that I haved changed with one of the effect in P1,then they are back in the standard values and not in the changed values.So I can't saved MIDI songs with an karaoke sing style in the P1 vocal harmony...ONLY tre P1 haves this problem,the P2,P3..etc...P6 works fine.So I talk about the VH mode ...the effects on the mic.I can't more explain specific than that.I talk about the effects for the mic...to sing with a MIDI file..All the effects in the group of the P1 selection starts with a standard value,if I change it..ok..I save it..ok..But when I open the same saved song the values of the reverb,chorus,harmony effects..etc that I have changed are back in the standard values and NOT in the values that I have changed..he don't save the changed values..and ONLY in the effects in the P1 group,For example,in P2 group I select studio vocals,I change the values,I save the song,and when I open this saved song the values are the same that I have changed.BUT ONLY in the P1 group when I save an song,after reopen this saved song the values are back in the standard values.I hope you understand what I mean.Kind regards,Jos

Victor
Site Admin

Beitrag von Victor » 12.03.2020, 04:49

Hello Jos,

I'll take a look at it.

Regards,
Victor

Jos

Beitrag von Jos » 12.03.2020, 09:30

THX :D