WORKSHOP Multi Audio Files selber erstellen:

Hier gehts zur den Lernvideos

Gruß
Andy

lars plovmann

Re: WORKSHOP Multi Audio Files selber erstellen

Beitrag von lars plovmann » 03.03.2013, 17:47

Hii Andy ( and others :D )

I see you wonderfull Video guide to the multi files, but.... unfortently my german is not good, and there is some thing I dont quiet understand.... And hope you perhaps can eksplaine to me

I Just ordred the program from Victor the other day, so just have the demo ver.

The multi file.... will it be saved like a audio file OR a midifile ?????

Victor wrote this to me for loooong time ago...

<<<No, the future to come normalizer does not actually record to audio file. It only looks for the level of the audio input of your soundcard, just to evaluate how "loud" it is, then comparing it with how "loud" the reference file was. If it is louder then it will lower the volume of all track, play it back and compare again how "loud" it is with the reference. If still louder it lowers the levels more untill the "loudness" is the same with the reference file. Then the midifile will be saved. <<<<<<

But I dont know ......

Can you help to eksplaine ????

Regards
Lars

Victor
Site Admin

Beitrag von Victor » 03.03.2013, 21:14

Hello Lars,

what has the Multi Audio Production presented by Andy with the MIDI-Normalizer we discussed, that is not even developed?

Victor

lars plovmann

Beitrag von lars plovmann » 03.03.2013, 22:09

Victor... I really dont know !!! If I know it I dont ask it !! I cant understand the german Andy speak in his video, and want find out about it, and still dont know if it scange it to an audio file, og also / or save it like a midifile...... !!!!

Where shut I know about is not even developed? I thing its 2 years since you wrote it to me, and I dont remember the multi audio was in the demo prg. i checked at that time....

In my wold and understadning " multi Audio " also meen it make it to audio to make those settings you wrote to me about then ..!!!

AND I wrote it here for not disturb you so offen...... but I can sense or I can feel I better leave it to ask questions here, because the answers seem so little as..it I should then know or have known

sorry for that.... I dont know.....

/Lars

Victor
Site Admin

Beitrag von Victor » 03.03.2013, 23:27

Hi Lars,

what Andy is talking in the learn videos is about creating several audio files from diferent instruments of one midifile, that are later played back together INSTEAD of the midifile, so that you don't need sound module(s) on stage anymore, but still have the ability to change the level of drums, bass, backing vocals or solo instrument = the several audio tracks recorded.

In the email, 2 year ago, we talked about normalizing midifiles and i said that for me the only procedure to get reliable results is to record the midifile as played back through the sound module of your choice and process the audio recording to get the "loudness" of it, compare it with some reference level and then change the level of all midi channels accordingly.

Victor

Antworten